How to activate SIRI complete guide.
Siri is APPLE‘s personal Assistant, and it can do all the task which you want to do with you iPhone by simple voice commands. You can surf online, send and receive messages, plan your route, and much more. In order to use Siri, you must have a compatible device, and it needs to be enabled.
Credits : iMore.com
Also read : Meet the lady behind the voice of Siri, iPhone personal assistant.
- iPhone 4s or later.
- An Internet connection (wireless or 3G upwards is best).
Setting up Siri:
Credits : SixColors.com
First, enable Siri on your iPhone before you go for further.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Siri – slide the little button to ‘On’ if it isn’t already.
- Check the settings below are correct. Choose your language, your voice feedback preferences, and your contact book profile (so that Siri knows who you are and can begin creating ‘relationships’ such as ‘wife’ or ‘brother’ with other contacts in your address book).
- Allow ‘Hey Siri’ if you wish to activate Siri without pressing the Home button.
Also read : How to enable/disable Mac Address Filtering.
If you are the first user of iPhone and want to setup Siri.
Credits : venturebeat.com
Also read : Symetium : The no-compromise Smartphone Pc
- Press and hold the iPhone’s physical “Home” button to open Siri.
- You will hear quick beeps telling you that Siri is started and ready to work.
- When Siri is started, you can ask anything, to perform any type of task. Siri will automatically detect when you have stopped speaking, but you can optionally press the microphone icon to show you have finished speaking.
- If you requested Siri to do something such as send an email or text, Siri will show you a draft of the proposed message before it is sent. To send the message, say “send” or touch the “send” button.